Name and address of the data controller:
Controller for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
What personal data we collect about you:
We may collect the following types of data:
- Business name (if appropriate, e.g., for commercial shoots).
- Telephone number.
- Photographs (if you commission us to carry out a photographic session).
- Other information you may provide us either by email, telephone call, or via the contact form on this website.
- Data regarding how you use our website, including your IP address, your browser, length of visit, pages visited, navigational paths, timezone settings, and any other automatic technological data.
How we use your data:
We may use your data to:
- Enable us to enter into and perform a contract with you.
- Send client communications relevant to your inquiry or booking with us.
- Reply to any inquiries you make about our service or products.
- Monitor the use of our website.
- Keep records of all orders you have placed.
- Bring a legal claim against you in the unlikely event of you breaching a contract or failing to make a payment.
- Obtain professional advice if needed.
- Comply with any legal obligations.
- Manage our business effectively.
We may share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary for our working relationship, or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Transferring your data outside of the EEA:
We may transfer your data to third parties operating or managing the website on our behalf, third-party payment providers, third-party social media providers, and third-party mailing providers (including Amazon Web Services, Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Stripe, and Paypal). Those third parties may be located in countries outside of the United Arab Emirates. By submitting your data, you agree to this processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this notice.
By using our third-party providers, Mailchimp and Facebook, we transfer the personal information we collect about you to the USA to perform our contract with you. Mailchimp and Facebook are registered with the US Privacy Shield. This means that the USA has been deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information.
Embedded content from other websites:
Security of your data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to ensure it is not lost or accessed by an unauthorized person.
Retention of data:
We only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. This includes the purpose of retention for legal purposes, such as tax.
This site contains cookies (a small text-only file that is placed on your computer by another computer on the internet to enable that computer to know when you are visiting a particular site). They are widely used to make sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to our site owners. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please be aware that if you decline to accept cookies, it may prevent you from taking full advantage of this site.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better site by enabling us to monitor which web pages you find useful and which you do not. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site and also allows us to improve the site.
The cookies used by this site may include:
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- Google Analytics/performance cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, and provide us with information about the type of browser they are using, and whether users have closed pop-up information. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Facebook analytics and advertising cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, see how visitors move around the website when they are using it, and use targeted adverts on Facebook (and other platforms owned by Facebook, e.g., Instagram).
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
You have certain rights under data protection laws, which means you're entitled to know what personal information we hold about you and how that information is processed. Your rights include the following:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights about automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will aim to respond to you within 28 days.